Disneyland has implimented new security measures in the parks. Security is a LOT tighter than it used to be. As such, it is highly recomended that you review these park rules and follow them. We don't want anyone trying to participate in Galliday to be turned away at the gate.
1. NO WEAPONS OR RESTRAINING DEVICES, or anything that resembles a weapon is allowed in the park. (Sorry Rivers, you must leave your Sonic Blasters, six shooters, and handcuffs at home) This includes water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons, with the exception of those sold in the Disneyland Resort. (Sonic Screwdrivers don't count! You are allowed to have them)
2. NO MASKS OR FACE PAINT, unfortunately this means that many of the fantastic aliens and monsters in the WhoUniverse are not appropriate for Disneyland. Many apologies to the wonderful Silurian and Catkind cosplayers!
*Those wanting to dress as Weeping angels are no longer allowed to paint their faces or bring masks.
3. Adult costumes bounding in the park is allowed. Technically "costumes" are not. Disney views a "costume" as something emulating a Disney Character. However, disney has tightened the reigns a bit. They have asked us to tone down the more outlandish costumes. For Example: The 6th Doctor would be considered "too costumey" for the park as he appeared in the show, however if you wanted to go as the 6th Doctor, bounding as him rather than cosplaying him would be advised.
4. Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
5. NO EXCESSIVELY LONG OR OVERLY TORN CLOTHING. Nothing you can trip on and/or get caught on/in ride mechanics or scenery in the park. May be a tripping hazzard for others around you as well. Raggity Doctors and "Moments" you should be fine, 4th Doctors please keep the scarves off the ground.
6. APPROPRIATE SKIN TO CLOTHING RATIO. Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
7. Tattoos that could be considered objectionable, such as with obscene language or graphics please cover them if you got 'em